Brenna’s soulmate is missing, but finding him is hard when she can’t stop channeling the Internet. Gale tries to help, but she’s got her own problems and her printer’s out of toner. Both women, an anti-Tech cult, the FBI, and the Internet itself will be involved before it’s over, and the city will never be the same. An explosive comedy exploring how we connect when we’re always connected, and just what’s left when the universe hits the delete key.
(Comedy; 2 hours; 3W 3M)
- Produced by Tympanic Theatre Company, April 2016
- Produced by Boston Actors Theatre, January 2014
- Staged Reading by Vagabond Theatre Group, September 2012
- Workshopped by Orfeo Group, Boston MA, July 2011
- Staged reading by Orfeo Group, Boston MA, January 2011